Opening Hours

Chadwell Heath Surgery

Day Opening hours
Wednesday 29 May
8am to 6:30pm
Thursday 30 May
8am to 6:30pm
Friday 31 May
8am to 6:30pm
Saturday 1 June
Sunday 2 June
Monday 3 June
8am to 6:30pm
Tuesday 4 June
8am to 6:30pm

Please note that form 01/10/2022 extended hours will be provided through Network Contract DES.

See the letter from Seven Kings GP Alliance PCN clinical director on notice board. 

When We Are closed

Outside of normal surgery hours emergency GP cover can be obtained by calling 0203 649 4499.

Call 111

Alternatively you can access urgent assistance by calling 111.  You will be asked some questions so they can assess your symptoms, then directed straightaway to the local service that can help you best. 

Out-of-hours services are generally busy so please think carefully before asking to see a doctor and only do so if you genuinely cannot wait until the surgery re-opens.

In a genuine emergency you should call 999. Chest pains and/or shortness of breath constitute an emergency. 

Walk-in Centres

Please use the Hub Services, Walk-in Centres and the 111 Service depending on the urgency of your need. Please choose well and attend the relevant locations. All details are below.

Loxford Polyclinic is at 417 Ilford Lane, Ilford IG1 2SN; Tel 020 8822 3800. It is open 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week.

Barking Community Hospital Walk-in Centre is at Upney Lane, Barking IG11 9LX; tel:020 8924 6262. It is open 7am - 10pm weekdays; 9am-10pm weekends and bank holidays; closed 25 December.

Harold Wood Polyclinic is at The Drive (off Gubbins Lane), Harold Wood, RM3 0AR; tel 01708 792000. It is open from 8am – 8pm every day of the year (including weekends and all public holidays).

The nearest A&E is at King George Hospital, Barley Lane, Goodmayes IG3 8YB.

Telephone: 0208 983 8000.

NHS 111 Online

111 online is a fast and convenient alternative to the 111 phone service and provides an option for people who want to access 111 digitally. 

Your needs will be assessed and you will be given advice about whether you need:

  • Treat yourself at home
  • Go to a Primary Care Centre

If you need face to face medical attention you may be asked to attend a Primary Care Centre.

Click here to access NHS 111 online or call 111 to speak to a staff member.